Every guest party receives a complimentary welcome hamper of breakfast items and local provisions to get your holiday started including bacon, pork or vegetarian sausages, our own eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, home made bread, preserves, juice, fruit, coffee, tea, milk. some liquid refreshment and a homemade cake.
We can also offer a range of other food delights, on request, to make your stay with us easy and extra special. We are happy to provide you with:
- Tasty two-course homemade evening meal ready in your fridge on arrival with a variety of alternative options including chicken and leek, fish or cheese and potato pie, vegetarian or beef chilli, beef or vegetarian lasagne, chicken or vegetarian curry, stilton and leek tart, lamb or vegetable tagine or beef stew. Desserts include apple pie, fruit crumble, sticky toffee pudding, lemon posset, cheesecake, chocolate mousse or Southwest cheeseboard. Each meal is provided with all the trimmings and is made with love and care in the farmhouse.
- Additional items to add to your locally-sourced welcome pack such as local fruit and vegetables, cheese, breads and cakes
- BBQ treats on arrival or during your stay including burgers, sausages, chicken and kebabs, variety of salads, bread rolls, homemade pickles and choice of dessert.
- Evening meal to come back to on any night of your stay
- Picnic hampers and BBQ fare to take out with you on your days out
- Catering for special occasions such as birthdays or anniversaries. If you want anything prepared for arrival or during your stay, you only need to let us know.
- Meet and unpack your supermarket order
From April 2019 we will also have a small farm shop which will enable you to purchase frozen food items, vegetables from our allotment, local produce, essential items for your stay and home reared lamb.
We are here to take the stress out of catering for your holiday to make it as relaxing a time as possible for you.